Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Check out 'The Real Danger' by Jenny Elliott


Blurb:

Cara Markwell is a high school senior who’s passionate about whales, not guys. Her guardian angel appears, in human disguise, just before she ventures out on a whale-watching tour. There she meets David Wilson, a handsome newcomer to the seemingly peaceful coastal town of Liberty, Oregon. An orca bumps the tour boat, and when Cara and David are thrown overboard, David helps save Cara’s life. An invisible tether of warm energy forges a connection between them. Then school starts, and they discover their roles as student and teacher. They struggle to resist their attraction, but are drawn together by the wiles of a witch with a vendetta against Cara and a case of fatal attraction for David.



Visit the book's link on SwoonReads, which is backed by MacMillan. Log in to have your chance to read the story and then rate it and add comments. Three lucky people on this site will have their book published! You are instrumental in making this happen, both for Jenny Elliott and any other author that you find there!





About Jenny

Growing up, my favorite books were thrillers written by talented authors like Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and John Saul. While I sometimes read Danielle Steel and enjoy classics like JANE EYRE, I didn't develop a true love for romance books until Stephenie Meyer published her Twilight Saga. Now I'm hooked...

I wrote my first story when I was in fourth grade, a tale of a girl who got trapped in a library by a book that grew vines and bound everything to it. Journalism became my biggest passion in high school. It was only later that I returned to fiction. My stories are a combination of sweet romance and occult based thrills.

No comments:

Post a Comment